Re: [pygame] main window location

On Wednesday 12 November 2003 07:38 pm, Jan Ekholm wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Nov 2003, Lane LiaBraaten wrote:
> >Is there a way to configure where on the screen the main pygame window
> >appears?
>
> I'd say that depends on the window manager. The easiest way is probably to
> use fullscreen mode, that way you know what part of the desktop you cover.

To be more specific...

I'm using python 2.2 on redhat 7.3 (x11 window manager).  pygame 1.5.6

If pygame can't do it, how do I get the window manager to open my pygame
window in the upper left corner (or better, centered on the screen)?

Full screen mode will not work for me because I need to pop up some windows
from other processes that run at the same time.

TIA,
LGL