Re: [pygame] pygame for commercial use

On Nov 4, 2004, at 12:58, Dave Mikesell wrote:

I hope I don't sound like I am coming from the evil/greedy dark side. I
just
want to use Pygame at work, and get our whole team on it.
There's nothing evil/greedy/dark about making money from software sales.
Why would selling software be different from, say, selling cars or TVs or
bread?
Well, software is information and doesn't really require any resources to duplicate and redistribute (electronically). That said, even though I make most of my money from software and software services, I do believe in open source (just not the FSF kind, I find *GPL to be more of a hassle than most of the alternatives).

-bob