Re: [pygame] Whats up with Pygame?

I don't think there is any cause for alarm yet. The SDL list seem to be very active.

Have you tried running pygame with python 2.4 ?

Bo)

Simon Wittber wrote:

Whats happening with Pygame?

We've had a 'pre-release' 1.7 version for 5 months now.

We've also been able to work with different releases of python2.4 for
some months, yet no Python 2.4 versions of pygame have been released.

Has the maintainer lost interest, or too busy?

Where do python game developers want to go from here? Is SDL becoming obsolete?

I guess I'm a little bit disheartened by the seeming lack of activity
and progress...

sw.