Re: [pygame] Game/Multimedia Projects

Richard Jones wrote:
On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 08:56 pm, Lionel barret De Nazaris wrote:
A breakout or a space invader game would be more reasonable.
To complete a game *is *hard.
Bah, that's why I run game programming challenges - to dispell this kind of myth.
No flame bait, but see allot of games start, I see allot of games with promise, but many never finish for many reasons, include RealLife(TM) issues.

Game programming Challenges are great, but never have the polish or finish of commercial games.

Games like Frozen Bubble http://www.frozen-bubble.org/ with backing have all the polish and finish, unlike the many games started on pygame.org ...

I'm not knocking any of the game developers out, because I'm believe I understand how things happen, I'm just saying that allot could be said for people who can complete a package with polish and finish.

Thanks
Mailed
Lee