Re: [pygame] old docs back until new docs are done.

On Thu, 2005-11-03 at 22:00 +1100, Rene Dudfield wrote:
> Phil/Pete:  Would it be ok if we put the old docs back on the website
> until the new docs are finished?

What is missing from the old docs? The new docs should be more complete
and have better descriptions. I've received some good updates from users
that still need to get checked in. The other main goal of the newer docs
is to be easier to navigate and better organized.

If anything I'd say we could gave a link to the "old" docs if needed,
and leave the maintained docs where they are.