Re: [pygame] old docs back until new docs are done.

On 11/3/05, Peter Shinners <pete@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-11-03 at 22:00 +1100, Rene Dudfield wrote:
> > Phil/Pete:  Would it be ok if we put the old docs back on the website
> > until the new docs are finished?
>
> What is missing from the old docs? The new docs should be more complete
> and have better descriptions.

I think Rene is concerned about possible incorrect information in the
new documentation.

For example:

http://pygame.org/docs/ref/time.html#pygame.time.Clock

cost me about 10 minutes, as I thought the way clock.tick worked had
changed. As it turns out, clock.tick is working as it normally does,
but the documentation is incorrect.

However, I have to say that the new format is great, and much easier
to navigate than the old documentation.

Sw.