Re: [pygame] Can't find default font -- py2exe'd pygame game

Ooops, I forgot to mention, you have to package it into your library.zip in the pygame directory, but that may not be easiest thing to do.  The easier solution is to just do pygame.font.Font('freesansbold.ttf',...) when you create the font (assuming the ttf file is in the same directory as your executable.

-dh

On 11/7/05, Joseph Quigley <cpu.crazy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Mukashi wrote:

> There's a couple ways to fix this, simplest way is to copy
> 'freesansbold.ttf' from the pygame lib directory to your dist
> directory.  If you use a setup/build script for py2exe, you can add
> that copying step to your script.
>
> Another solution is to not use the default font.
>
> -dh

Hi. I copied the freesansbold.ttf
<cid: part1.00030406.09040909@xxxxxxxxx> file to my dist directory, but
it didn't work. :( I guess I'll have to use a different font. What would
you suggest?