Re: [pygame] Can't find default font -- py2exe'd pygame game

Mukashi wrote:

Ooops, I forgot to mention, you have to package it into your library.zip in the pygame directory, but that may not be easiest thing to do. The easier solution is to just do pygame.font.Font('freesansbold.ttf',...) when you create the font (assuming the ttf file is in the same directory as your executable.

-dh

Thanks a lot. It works fine now that I changed the file to include the proper font (the font was set to 'None')