Re: [pygame] Flood Fill

On Wed, 2005-11-30 at 14:16 +0100, Bo Jangeborg wrote:
> Talking about numeric, are there any plans to replace it with scipy ?

Do you mean replacing Numeric with the newer numarray? It is an overdue
change. Originally the two array libraries were a bit different, but
these days they are compatable.

The thing I didn't like about numarray is that it is actually slower for
"smaller" sized arrays. Many game sprite images would fit into this
smaller category. It's been way too long since I looked into this
though.