Re: [pygame] Pygame and dualhead displays?

On Wed, 2006-11-01 at 19:02 +0100, Karlo Lozovina wrote:
> Also, if it's not doable using just Pygame, can it be done in pure
> SDL? Or maybe some other multimedia library?
>
> Thanks in advance, I'm quite desperate right now :(.

SDL1.2 has no control over multiple screens. If they are a "unified"
display opening a single FULLSCREEN in Pygame/SDL will cover both
screens. There aren't a lot of options because of SDL.

You also mentioned divx playback. There is an experimental movie module
included with Pygame, but it is not compiled by default on Windows
platforms. The movieext module can handle many movie formats, but isn't
quite as flexible as the regular Pygame movie. (It is missing things
like starting halfway into the video)