[pygame] Pygame and dualhead displays?

Greetings everyone,

I was half way through my Pygame application when my requirements
changed - and dualhead support was required. Now, I don't have a
dualhead system to experiment on and I did not find anything useful
Googling, so this list is my last resort.

Is it doable using Pygame to have two different 'output screens'? For
example, screen_1 shows application main interface, and screen_2 is
used for TV output and plays some MPEG file? If it is, how would one
go about doing that? Any pointers will be handy, because docs don't
say anything about this.

Also, if it's not doable using just Pygame, can it be done in pure
SDL? Or maybe some other multimedia library?

Thanks in advance, I'm quite desperate right now :(.

--
Karlo Lozovina -- Mosor
"Parce mihi domine quia Dalmata sum."