[pygame] Fonts

I was looking up fonts that I could use in Pygame projects, and found a couple of sites that could be useful:

http://www.blambot.com/
http://www.1001freefonts.com/

The first one has "free" fonts marked as being offered for independent comic creators, as opposed to use by DC and Marvel. I sent an e-mail asking about Pygame specifically, but got no response.

The second one has some fonts that are free outright, some that are shareware, and others apparently ripped from Blambot. Unfortunately you have to download them to find out which is which. There seems to be a good mix of fonts-that-make-cool-titles and fonts-you-can-actually-read.

A few favorites worth pointing out from the second site are "1942 Report," "Eager Naturalist," and (though somehow it won't appear in the font list in Wordpad) "Dark Crystal."

What are people doing for fonts in their Pygame programs? I've tended to use the Pygame default font, which as it's been pointed out is kind of boring, and it'd probably be illegal to distribute some built-in Windows font like Times. I get a good-looking result with "Eager Naturalist" at about 20-point in my own project, which has an outdoorsy theme.

Kris
Whose new favorite test sentence for fonts is, "Our early experiments with the serum proved disasterous."