Re: [pygame] Using sprites versus simple surfaces

Hi Jason

Tnx for the answer. I wouldnt call it "reinvent the wheel", I see it more like using another wheel. If I check two surfaces rectangles overlapping for collision then its probably no difference to use sprite collision or is sprite collision on pixel lvl? Then its of course better. Using sprite groups would make sense to me if there are many sprites (so project related) but no must or great features when using sprite routines.

Greetings
Farai