[pygame] BUG: PyGame tries to import scrap when you 'import pygame.sprite'

(I am using the CVS version of PyGame, and CVS Python (2.5+))
This bug prevents programs using pygame.sprite from running if pygame.scrap is not available.

In the build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/ directory,

__init__.py reads:

try: import pygame.scrap
except (ImportError,IOError), msg:sprite=MissingModule("scrap", msg, 1)

Where it should read:

try: import pygame.scrap
except (ImportError,IOError), msg:scrap=MissingModule("scrap", msg, 1)

making this fix allowed my program to work again.