Re: [pygame] pygame.org - update finished!

On 11/1/07, Phil Hassey <philhassey@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've just made it so that *anyone* can change the tags on any project as long as they are logged in.  So if someone wants to help out with the website, there are a good 500 projects on the site that could use tags :)
If everyone does their own projects, things would get done really quickly.  Of course there are people who have posted projects and then forgotten (What?!) about Pygame.  There are outdated projects no one remembers, and the entire "Gamelets" section...

I, for one, glad about the new reforms to the pygame.org website.  The Google search option is especially good.

Ian