[pygame] Numenta Challenge: GAME

Hey, sorry for the SPAM, but I figured you guys are the ideal crowd to send
this to. In case you haven't seen the news on the pygame.org site, I wanted
to let you know about this little challenge we've put together, along with
Electronic Arts.

The idea is to take one of the examples from our platform, Pictures, and
turn it into a fun, playable game. All of our examples are written in
Python, and you can do what ever you want to in order to turn it into a game
(for the most part, anyway).

Electronic Arts has provided the prize (Xbox 360 along with a bunch of
games), and will be the judge.

It doesn't cost anything to enter (and our platform is free), and all
entries have to be submitted by January 15th.

All of the details can be found at:
<http://challenge.numenta.com>

For more information about Numenta, or our technology, check out the
following links:
<http://www.numenta.com/about-numenta.php>
<http://www.numenta.com/about-numenta/numenta-technology.php>

Thanks. And feel free to ask me any questions.

Phillip Shoemaker
Numenta, Inc.