Re: [pygame] dynamic pygame programming

In a message of Wed, 07 Nov 2007 14:28:38 +0100, Lionel Barret De Nazaris wri
tes:
>Hi all,
>I am considering using pygame for a new prototype and I wonder if any of
>you has any experience with what I call dynamic programming.
>
>Basically, I want to launch  Ipython,  import the main module of the
>program, run it , then, pause it, modify any module and having them
>reloaded and relinked.
>All this without restarting the program.
>
>Would that be possible ? if so how ?
>
>It's very smalltalkish, but i wonder if it is possible in Python....
>
>Lionel

Go over to edu-sig@xxxxxxxxxx and ask that question there.
and maybe read old edu-sig archives.  there are people there
who will talk your ear off about this sort of stuff.  One
of them is one of the most long-winded human beings I know, but
he implemented such a system, or tried to and failed, I
forget which.

Laura