Re: [pygame] palletized surfaces

thanks. But I think you are misunderstanding. I'm talking about
palletised surfaces in pygame.

I have a small pyOpenGL problem. On my python pc I don't have
internet. I downloaded the pyopengl package on sourceforge but when I
try and install with the setup.py script is wants to connect to get
setupTools. But I have the package already. I thought of just
installing from source but it doesn't explain how to build from
source.  :(  . I am using kubuntu but I am new to linux.