Re: [pygame] I'm getting BSOD while using PyGame.

On Nov 14, 2007 4:49 AM, Sami Hangaslammi <sami.hangaslammi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Nov 12, 2007 10:07 PM, Jake b <ninmonkeys@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I have Python: 2.5.1, and PyGame: pygame-1.7.1release.win32-py2.5.exe
>
> Check the other thread on this mailing list titled "BUG: seg fault
> when loading image from file object". I'm guessing your problem might
> be caused by same reason (mismatching DLLs in the
> pygame-1.7.1-python2.5 installer).
>
> --
> Sami Hangaslammi

I updated my .dll's to the ones in that post. It didn't fix the problem.

I am able to load a .bmp image, and do a regular .blit() ( with no
source rect ) Meaning I'm getting past the initial image.load() for
5seconds of blit's, then crash.

The problem seems to be map.render() ( I just posted the full code in
my previous post )

--
Jake