Re: [pygame] Networking?

Thanks for the options guys. I'll look into them when I find the time. But I don't mind low-level stuff if that's what sockets library requires, just as long as it can work. Surely there must be some good C/C++ library that I can call with ctypes?
What about just calling the win32 api straight with ctypes to do all my networking?
I looked into twisted but it's documentation is rather difficult and I hate libraries that want the main loop, I prefer the control.