Re: [pygame] This showed up in pygame-users@xxxxxxxx

On Wed, Nov 21, 2007 at 04:48:20PM +0100, Laura Creighton wrote:
> Anybody want to come explain twisted to somebody who just wants
> to network his game?  Alas pygame-users is not a mailman mailing
> list, and Activestate seems to have stopped archiving it in August,
> so there is no way I know of to read the whole thread.

I've seen a couple of blog posts about integrating PyGame with twisted's
main loop.  Here's one:

  http://bob.pythonmac.org/archives/2005/04/17/twisted-and-foreign-event-loops/

And here's some source code for a VNC viewer that's built with twisted
and pygame: http://homepage.hispeed.ch/py430/python/

Marius Gedminas
--
A real friend isn't someone you use once and then throw away.
A real friend is someone you can use over and over again.