Re: [pygame] Break outside the loop

Ian Mallett wrote:
On Nov 22, 2007 9:01 PM, Luke Paireepinart <rabidpoobear@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:rabidpoobear@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    On Nov 21, 2007 12:27 PM, Ian Mallett < geometrian@xxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:geometrian@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

        For one thing, I think that he meant for this:
        [snip]

    I know what he meant.  I didn't understand the error that his
    incorrect code _did_ generate, and I was asking if anyone else did
    understand.

I wasn't talking specifically to you, more to J.K. I was noting a problem which I think will cause the program to fail.
Well, it was confusing because you said "he" as if speaking to me about someone else (so would that make JK an indirect object?)