Re: [pygame] Break outside the loop

On 11/26/07, Luke Paireepinart <rabidpoobear@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well, it was confusing because you said "he" as if speaking to me about
> someone else (so would that make JK an indirect object?)
No matter.

With "for" loops, one can use "break" to immediately exit, "continue"
to break the current iteration and continue with the next.  I'm not
sure if that's all, though.

Incidentally, I'm curious if any of this has helped to fix the
problem?  I get the feeling that recently, someone asks a question and
gets a barrage of quasi-related discussion in return.

Ian