Re: [pygame] pygame project featured on Wired News

On Nov 28, 2007 8:45 AM, Mark Mruss <selsine@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That does look very cool, what were the motivations behind the
project? I'd also love to take a look at the source code.

mark.

thanks, mark.  there's a good description at our website (see below).
I made this while learning Pygame. I'm very interested in DJing like a
magician would. So I'm trying to create interfaces that look mystical
or tantric in nature. That's the motivation. It's not
a very complicated program. The only external you'll need is the
VideoCapture module.

Like I said, I'm just waiting to get clearance to release the actual source.
I would love to have more feedback here
on what Pygamers think!

http://www.algomantra.com