Re: [pygame] pygame project featured on Wired News

I got the clearance from my partners. I just want to thank the members
of this list for helping me out during the making of this code. I love it!
Parab0xx made it to Wired, I couldn't ask for more :)

Source zip:
http://rohitgupta.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/download/Main/WebHome/parab0xx.zip

That's the source with all the files. I'd love to hear from anyone on this list
about their experience. If you do manage to modify it somewhat, I'd love to know what
you did with it!  I'm also happy to answer any queries.

cheers,
http://www.algomantra.com