[pygame] Multiple windows in pygame

Hi,

I just thought some people may find the following blog post of interest -
since it details how to allow multiple windows in pygame with relatively
minimal fuss.

http://yeoldeclue.com/cgi-bin/blog/blog.cgi?rm=viewpost&nodeid=1196129474

(It's a demo that creates 8 top level windows, each containing a
drawing/sketching component. Joining these together to chat with one
another would be relatively trivial, but that's not the focus of that code)

I've got some work to do to make things the way I'd like them, but it's (for
me) a nice starting point :-)

Regards,

Michael.
--