[pygame] BUG: crafted pygame input can cause segfault

I filed a bug with Ubuntu, so I will just link you to there.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pygame/+bug/172812

The issue can be recreated every time, and only with certain input
files.  I was utilizing vnc2swf's edit.py, which requires pygame, to
convert into MPG video.  This is when the SEGFAULT happened.  Another
input video of shorter length was converted perfectly fine...
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen
"I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious."