Re: [pygame] Linux binaries

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................
you misunderstood me. I use Linux (Xubuntu), and I am going to release the source code for my game. The only reason I wanted to release a so-called "Binary Blob" is to give Linux users another option for using the game than installing from source. I also thought that Binary Blobs where faster than Source Blobs.

=
Uniforms
Browse a huge selection now. Find exactly what you want today.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=664e80acdb7b3b4b11840ee7539e52c2