Re: [pygame] Linux binaries

Speed isn't a problem, because I plan on making my game 2d.

=
Fruit and Apple Presses for Sale
Happy Valley Ranch sells apple and fruit presses, grinders and accessories. Apple pickers, apple bags, small Yakima fruit presses and much more.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=5f4704b5238de55c6a463af91671f85d