Re: [pygame] Linux binaries

On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 5:10 PM, yanom @linuxmail.org
<yanom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I understand you can use py2exe to make your python program into a Windows executable, but is there a tool for making them into a Linux binary? I want my game to run faster.

Your game will run faster on GNU/Linux anyway.

The important thing is to make your source code
available, so many eyes can see it. You'll find out
soon enough where the knotholes are! Use the
Source Luke!

Now, if the real reason you want to distribute a
Binary Blob to GNU/Linux users is because you want
to generate some sort of income, your game probably
isn't worth the few cents you want to charge for it.

As if! Why do you even think GNU/linux users would want
a Binary Blob of your little game on their disk?
Think about it!

I don't even know what thought process caused you to
even ask this question?

The best thing about GNU/Linux is the people who USE it!
--
b h a a l u u at g m a i l dot c o m
Kid on Bus: What are you gonna do today, Napoleon?