[pygame] Installing pygame on Mac OS X

The install instructions on the web page were slightly confusing to me.

Turns out that all you need is three simple things:
a) The latest Python 2.5.x installer from python.org
	(Currently, pygame will not install with Python 2.6 or newer.)
b) pygame's installer
c) pyobjc's installer

So for Mac OS X, the current pygame install instructions that seem to work today:
1) Install http://www.python.org/ftp/python/2.5.2/python-2.5.2-macosx.dmg
2) Install http://www.pygame.org/ftp/pygame-1.8.1release-py2.5-macosx10.5.zip
3) Install http://www.pygame.org/ftp/pyobjc-1.4-py2.5-macosx10.4.mpkg.zip

I installed this with 10.5.5 and it was completely fast and painless. Kudos to the people that packaged all this up and daspork for clarifying.