Re: [pygame] Pygame CTypes

pymike wrote:
I still think it'd be cool to have a simple pure-python SDL wrapper. I tried a few times but I kept blowing up my computer ;-(

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 9:42 AM, Luke Paireepinart <rabidpoobear@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:rabidpoobear@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    The SoC student who wrote Pygame Ctypes is one of the main authors of
    Pyglet, so check that out if you're curious, OP.  RJones is the other
    (he replied earlier in this thread.)

    On 11/16/08, Nicholas Dudfield <ndudfield@xxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:ndudfield@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
    > Unacceptable Right Doun To Mah Tippy Teepee Toes

Definitely check the code for ctypes pygame. It is cleanly separated between the SDL binding and the Pygame api. I'd still recommend looking at Pyglet, but the SDL ctyles is high quality. There is a small example and the original SDL unit tests have been ported to Python.