[pygame] [dev] pygame.transform.threshold changes to old behaviour

Hi,

I changed the behaviour in svn of this function back to pygame 1.8
functionality.  In 1.8 it was changing the return to the value
specified in the color argument.  However in svn it was changing the
return to the color obtained from the first surface.

I left the new functionality in there with the change_return == 2
argument, and left change_return == 1 to

I also updated the docs, and tests to match.

I don't know many people using the svn version behaviour except
Nirav...  however if you are expecting that behaviour, please modify
your change_return to 2 to get that behaviour.

cu!