Re: [pygame] PyMei - Python Media Interface

Looks good I'll download it tonight
I haven't looked at the code but I've looked at the documentation and
I think you need more in the Writing Themes section ^_^

Like I said I haven't looked at the code yet, when I do expect some
more [better] feedback

Pete