Re: [pygame] surface.get_flags() and pygame.FULLSCREEN

Your argument is irrelevant to someone with my perspective- it's still a fullscreen display - it just can't grab the screen in exclusive mode when it's not active. In my opinion, you are misunderstanding what the flag means.

You said it does regrab fullscreen, but it just takes a few seconds, is that correct? So is the problem here that you want to be able to tell when it is in the state where it is active but has not yet gotten exclusive mode yet?