[pygame] Shader Demo

Hello everyone,

I've been working on and off on shader code.  There's still a lot to do, but I want to release a little demo of what I have so far with respect to vertex shaders.  This is just a little demo, sort of a "first draft"; nothing big enough to put on the site itself, but still pretty interesting, and, dare I say, funny:
http://www.geometrian.com/Ian's Shader Demo.zip
It's self-running; just double-click on Demo.py, and it will play itself with commentary.

Note that your computer may not like some bits of code:
-I've heard problems with glutInit().  Apparently, some people need the line, others can't have it.  (edit it on glLib/glLibLocals.py/line 4)
-Of course, your computer may not be able to run the demo at all due to hardware/software issues.  This program was created and tested with Python 2.5.1, pygame 1.8, and PyOpenGL 3.0.0b*.
-If it's not one of these problems, contact me personally and I'll see what I can do :)

A fragment shader demo might happen sooner or later...

Ian