Re: [pygame] Need names and nationalities for AI playes in new sport-game

That's a great idea!  :D

Gabriel Bouffard  - Canada

-- Maranatha!
PFC aka Fezzik aka GAB

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 12:24 PM, Thadeus Burgess <thadeusb@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sweet! Thadeus Burgess - Texas USA - Caucasian

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 8:25 AM, leo kirotawa <kirotawa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 Cool!!  Put my name too plz, I am from Brazil / BR / Brazilian, name is: leonidas kirotawa.

cheers