Re: [pygame] Need names and nationalities for AI playes in new sport-game

Hi John,

Curling, eh. Well, I guess you won't want too many Canadians. I mean, you do want the player to have some chance of winning.

Lenard

John Eriksson wrote:
Hello every one!

What a tremendous response! :-D

I realized I was a little vague in my description of the game. This
was partly because I didn't want to spoile the release of the game.
But since you all will be a part of the game it's only fair that you
know what you lend your name to.

The game is called Power Play (right know anyway. It's changed name
several times over the last week). It's somewhat inspierd by curling
(Sorry Toni, no Hattrick killer. I really loved that game too!). It
will be possible to play a singel game, 2-player game or to create a
career in the Power Play World Series (this is where your name will
occure).