Re: [pygame] Spam problem with joystick module

Hi rouiller,

Somehow the joystick extension module is being compiled with the debug switch set (DEBUG macro defined). Try getting the most recent build from SVN at http://thorbrian.com/pygame/builds.php. I think this problem should be fixed.

Lenard Lindstrom

rouiller olivier wrote:
Thanks for the file, they work well but I still have the spam.
I guess I will have to deal with it til next release and hope the game will still be playable.