Re: [pygame] BUG: Different events when I enable OpenGL

hi,

opengl uses a slighty different video and event driver.  So that
explains the different behaviour.

probably have a better chance of it getting fixed if you report your
bug here:  bugzilla.libsdl.org

I'm guessing that the stylus uses a different method of updating the
mouse position... and the opengl method of getting events is not
working.

Maybe a work around would be to use pygame.mouse.get_pos()  ?

cu,