Re: [pygame] Events of joypad

for joy_id in range(pygame.joystick.get_count()):
            joystick = pygame.joystick.Joystick(joy_id)
            joystick.init()
            joysticks[joy_id] = joystick

Then you should start getting events for all the joystick devices. I
didn't have luck with my gamepad so I gave up and bought a joystick. I
hated that thing anyway. It hurt my fingertips, so I backed up over
the USB jack repeatedly with my chair.

Gumm