[pygame] pygame4android - does the end user need P4A?

Rolling around in the Java / Android weeds and hating it. A question
... if I build my Android app with P4A, does the end user need to
install P4A as well?

The answer is no, correct? I mean the P4A build documentation uses Ant
and a JDK and results in an .apk file, right? The end game doesn't
even use python on the phone? Or maybe I am misunderstanding the
thingies.

Thanks!

--
A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write,
if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself.