Re: [pygame] Difference Between pygame.draw and pygame.gfxdraw

Hi,

There is not a lot of difference. If I understand correctly, the draw module is based on the gfxdraw library. The gfxdraw module was backported into Pygame from Pygame Reloaded. It has a few antialiased draw functions missing in the Pygame draw module. But all gfxdraw functions produces 1 pixel width lines only. The draw module uses crude methods to also produce wider lines. In general, the gfxdraw module is more low level, but also implements more basic draw operations.

Lenard Lindstrom