Re: [pygame] Difference Between pygame.draw and pygame.gfxdraw

Did the GSOC-project in 2010 ever make it in to pygame? Found the repository a while ago: https://bitbucket.org/schlangen/pygamedraw/

I was wondering if it would be possible to create a "Easy hacks"-list (like The Document Foundation does for LibreOffice) to ease in to helping out in developing pygame. If I have some time over it would be interesting to help out, but I wouldn't know where to start!

/Carl