Re: [pygame] Difference Between pygame.draw and pygame.gfxdraw

Hey Carl,

I'm the author of pygamedraw and unfortunately it was not yet merged into either pygame2 (this was the initial aim) or pygame. Since the end of GSoC 2010 I had a very limited amount of free time. In my last blog post I gave a little overview how one could continue with the project (see http://pygamedraw.wordpress.com/).
So if you have some time it would be really cool if you'd bring it forward a bit. Just check out the repo, install pygame2, get it running start and playing with the code. If you have some experience with C extensions you could port it to C and speed it up a bit.
If you really start with it and have any questions or issues feel free to contact me and I'll be happy to help you with this.
Maybe I'll also write some more code there if I get round to it.

Best Regards
Julian

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
NEU: FreePhone - 0ct/min Handyspartarif mit Geld-zurÃck-Garantie!