Re: [pygame] Update PyGame website?

Someone has gone through and created a site a number of years ago. There was a discussion at:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/pygame-mirror-on-google-groups/rUC5CrroA3U
The site was available at:
http://pygameweb.no-ip.org/
but it seems that the preview is no longer available there. Perhaps Jug can put it back up?

In a nut shell what apparently happened is there was a discussion on creating a new site. Then the convo stalled, but a new site was created. However, there was some backlash because it wasn't properly discussed before the site was created and it remains in limbo. It's a nice site. Faster, cleaner, leaner, more features.

The recent conversation began on September 17 in the pygame thread. The subject was

Redesigning the pygame.org website

Hope that's helpful.