[pygame] pygame Xbox One port

Hello.

I recently upgraded a Python 3.4 Windows 8.1 port for WinRT to be used with UWP and Xbox One. The port can be found at https://github.com/Greentwip/cpython, however, I’m troubling myself with the way pygame makes its binding calls to SDL DLLs, the cpython port is embedded in such a way it can be called like this:

#include <Python.h>

int

main(int argc, char *argv[])

{

  Py_SetProgramName(argv[0]);  /* optional but recommended */

  Py_Initialize();

  PyRun_SimpleString("from time import time,ctime\n"

                     "print 'Today is',ctime(time())\n");

  Py_Finalize();

  return 0;

}

Where is the main file for Windows?, am I getting it right? There should be a main file right? I think it might be a good starting point to start porting projects to console platforms.

I will share my findings on the code as I slowly port pygame to Xbox One.

Thanks!

Victor Lopez