Re: [pygame] Image tile help

Hi,
I did work on such a pygame tile engine a while back,
but I haven't been able to get that much work on it
recently.  It has a continually refreshed background,
and a "pseudo" refreshed foreground(ie a sprite that
moves around the screen).  The only bug i was working
on was that, if you remove the background, the sprite
draws itself like a line.  If you're interested, I can
email what I had to you.
~~AbsoluteAxe
--- Panagiotis <hpan@nettaxi.com> wrote:
> I am having a 128x128 tilemap (with 32x32 tiles),
> and I want to make a small tile engine. Seeing that
> python can do more without using the normal 2x2
> array lib, I was wondering how can I clip a specific
> portion of the tile map, and then add all the
> clipped parts to a surface (or one by one) and flip
> it as a background/foreground...
>
> Has anyone done this?
>
> -Panos

=====