[pygame] Ann: pymousetrap, pixel-precision hit detection, supports pygame

Hello everyone,

I have been working on this ex-vaporware for quite some time, and
mentioned it a few times.  It allows pixel precision hit detection
through a compressed buffer that can be created from a pygame
surface.  It supports transparency with the same precision, so
arbitrary shapes can be used easily.  The module is a python language
interface to a C library with similar functionality, and it's pretty
fast.

Right now it's only been tested on Debian unstable, but should work
easily on most any unix.  I intend to get it running on windows and
mac oses by 1.0.0.

You can find them at:
http://pymousetrap.sourceforge.net
http://libmousetrap.sourceforge.net

I consulted Pete's pygame work many times in the creation of the
python bindings for this library, and they are as nice on the
inside as they are great to use, thanks Pete!

-b