Re: [pygame] MadTVs 1st test render. [Off Topic]

On Thu, Oct 25, 2001 at 04:53:12PM +1000, Andrew Jones wrote:
> Yes,
> none of them are mine my fellow madtv 3d grunt did em.
> He used an old version of lightwave (5.6) with its native renderer. Um
> render time were large I think almost 2hours!!! All done on win2k. I think
> we are going to change 3d packages and might even change to Linux to do all
> graphics. Were thinking of using blender for modeling with Povray or BMRT
> for rendering.

Ive fiddled with Blender, although gfx is not my realm. And Ive heard good things about BMRT.

> Stick with freeware and linux beause of the vibe.

One thing Ive noticed about python is the nice happy vibe of the users. Like we know a secret that others dont :) (Some) Linux advocates can get abusive. Thats bad.

> I notice a fellow .au im from Melbourne, Hawthon and u?

Australind, WA. (180km south of Perth)

Crispin